Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2001/05/28 01:27:35 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-jasper/lib servlet.jar tomcat_core.jar tomcat_util.jar

costin      01/05/27 16:27:35

  Added:       lib      servlet.jar tomcat_core.jar tomcat_util.jar
  Log:
  For easy compilation - added the binaries jasper34 depends on.

  The tomcat_util.jar is also used ( in part ) by the connector. In time
  we'll migrate it to commons ( or keep it in jakarta-tomcat-connectors ).
  As we are refactoring the code in jasper it will be replaced with
  pluggable interfaces - but I don't think it's a priority for now.

  We can assume we'll use some generic utils ( at least the pools ) - and
  importing the code in jasper will not help.

  tomcat-core is imported to build the 3.3 specific module - will go away
  after we improve the build.xml.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/lib/servlet.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/lib/tomcat_core.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/lib/tomcat_util.jar

  	<<Binary file>>