Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 16:33:25 UTC

Vacation alert

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to the group that I'm going to be on a family vacation
for the next 9 week touring Western Europe. As a result, I'm pretty much
shutting down my email and going dark, I might tweet... please don't hold
that against me :-)

I wish everyone a great summer and I'll see you all in the fall.

Cheers,

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624

Re: Vacation alert

Posted by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone :-)

Christian, I'll ping you if we end up in your area. Getting together for
beers would be awesome!

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:

> Cheers Dan, enjoy it man you've earned it!
>
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Have an awesome time!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On 2013-06-14, at 10:36 AM, Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Enjoy!
> >> --
> >>
> >> Ken Wallis
> >>
> >> Product Manager – WebWorks
> >>
> >> BlackBerry
> >>
> >> 289-261-4369

Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624

Re: Vacation alert

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Vacation alert

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
Have an awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone

RE: Vacation alert

Posted by Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com>.
Enjoy!
--

Ken Wallis

Product Manager – WebWorks

BlackBerry

289-261-4369

Re: Vacation alert

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
I am in Augsburg, it's near Munich. Going to there would be definitely
an option for me

Cheers!

--
http://www.grobmeier.de