Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2004/02/05 22:08:37 UTC

Fwd: Apache account request

PMC,

Could someone please explain why we can vote in 2 committers 16 days
ago, but their accounts have yet to be granted?
My initial request was made on January 19, and still, 2 committers,
voted in by the Jetspeed team, have not received their accounts.
Regarding the CLA, it seems that my request arrived one day prior to
their CLAs.

It was a mistake, and we are really trying hard to follow procedures
now.

If I am still not following procedure, please let me know.
If the people who handle account creation are too busy, then please
send us a response saying so.
That would be understandable.
Or are they too busy to respond?

The 2nd request from Tuesday is included below.
Could you please review the request, and let us know if there is still
a problem.

David Sean Taylor
Jakarta Jetspeed Open Source Portal
taylor@apache.org

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Apache account request

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> The problem may be that it didn't go to infrastructure.  I've cc-ed
> them.  They take care of this.  Sorry we didn't tell you to do that.

Actually root@apache.org is the right address, and it looks below like the
request was actually sent to root@ already.  I guess it got buried in my
inbox and I didn't see it.  Sorry about that!  Thom is on duty through
today and Sander's week starts tomorrow... one of those guys should be
able to take care of this soon.

Thanks for your patience,
Cliff

Re: Apache account request

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
David,

The problem may be that it didn't go to infrastructure.  I've cc-ed
them.  They take care of this.  Sorry we didn't tell you to do that.

geir

geir@4quarters.com