Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net> on 2012/08/29 18:40:20 UTC

Wicket 6 Ajax log

Hi,

I've just noticed, that the Ajax log in Wicket 6 doesn't show the full
response structure any more, e.g. just the text without <ajax-response>,
<component> and <evaluate> tags.

This is due to line #680 in wicket-ajax-jquery.js :

     var responseAsText = jQuery(data).text();

Was this change made intentional?

With jqXHR.responseText we could print the full response as we know it
from 1.5.x

Best regards
Sven

Re: Wicket 6 Ajax log