Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by it service <it...@bmsoft.de> on 2015/03/17 16:17:21 UTC

volume level sliders

Hi, when i'm in a video conference room, there are these volume sliders on each
video window, and they can set the volume for each participant stream
individually (also i think i can increase my own level with the slider on my own
video window for everybody else).
Is there something like that for audio only rooms?

Thanks,

Re: volume level sliders

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
one of lzx files need to be edited, then *.swf files need to be recompiled
to implement that, shouldn't be too difficult

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: volume level sliders