Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/25 19:03:48 UTC

Error performing ajax enhancement on component classorg.apache.tapestry.html.BasePage

Hello there! I'm using the display component (really cool, excelent work
folks) on my home page. And now for each component on it I get the "Error
performin Ajax enhancement on component ..." on my console. The application
seems to be working fine, but on each access to that page I get this error.
What am I missing here?

Regards

--
Vinicius Caldeira Carvalho
Arquiteto de Sistemas

Albert Einstein

Re: Error performing ajax enhancement on component classorg.apache.tapestry.html.BasePage

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Those messages are ok, nothing to be concerned about. They go away
completely when using the latest version of tacos (tacos4-alpha-5).

jesse