Posted to axis-tck@ws.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/06/21 22:20:08 UTC

axis-tck@xml.apache.org

I note that each of the people on the To: list of this e-mail are
currently subscribed to axis-dev@xml.apache.org.  If any of you wish to
be subscribed to axis-tck@xml.apache.org - without obligation - simply
let me know and I will see to it that it happens.

- Sam Ruby

Re: axis-tck@xml.apache.org

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Jim,

We don't have access to the TCK's yet. Can you please remind JPE to expedite this? We need access
to the SAAJ TCK.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Re: axis-tck@xml.apache.org

Posted by Jim Driscoll <Ji...@Sun.COM>.
Sam Ruby wrote:

> I note that each of the people on the To: list of this e-mail are
> currently subscribed to axis-dev@xml.apache.org.  If any of you wish to
> be subscribed to axis-tck@xml.apache.org - without obligation - simply
> let me know and I will see to it that it happens.
>
> - Sam Ruby

I've spoken with our internal JPE people (licensee support).  They're going to
look into why you didn't get feedback from your questions last week on the TCK.

There's some question, btw, on whether Macromedia has signed the license for the
TCK.  They're looking into that as well.

They've agreed in principle on having a JPE support person correspond with an
entire email alias, but they're reluctant to commit to putting the support
person on the alias.  Of course, the actual support person might feel
differently, you'll have to ask him/her once they're appointed, which should be
soon (I've heard someone's name already, you should like them).