Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by makarand sovani <ms...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/26 02:42:59 UTC

How to initialize bouncy castle libraries on Tomcat Startup ?

 We have a web services application which uses Tomcat + Axis + ws4j
combination. Sometimes we get decryption failure while processing concurent
encrypted messages. We believe this happens becuase the bouncy castle
libraries do not get initialized fully.
 We would like to initialize WSSecurityEngine object completely upon Tomcat
( + axis) startup. This way the library will be initialized completely.
 Is there configuration we can specify in server-config.wsdd file which will
process a handler or initialize library upon Tomcat startup. Something
similar to load-on-startup parameter in web.xml file ?
 Any pointers will be appreciated.
 Thanks,
Makarand