Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2004/02/16 10:39:12 UTC

doing a 2.3.2 (was: Re: nightly CVS snapshot from Sep 2003)

I don't have a whole lot of cycles to spare, but I will lend
support for doing a 2.3.2 if Scott you want to lead it.

I too would like to see the many improvements Scott has made
come out!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Release builds should be done on your local machine and signed by your PGP key on your machine and
then "squirt the distributables to Apache".

You can post these questions to general@ws.apache.org for others to learn from your experience :)

-- dims

=====

Re: doing a 2.3.2 (was: Re: nightly CVS snapshot from Sep 2003)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.