Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/02/19 02:28:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Josh Elser joins Calcite PMC

I am pleased to announce that the Calcite PMC has invited Josh Elser to join them, and he has accepted. Josh has only been a committer for a few months, but has become a prominent member of the Calcite project, and has taken leadership in several areas, not least in discussing the future of Avatica. Congratulations!

Josh,

Please read the PMC Branding Responsibilities[1] if you have not already, and subscribe to private@.

Julian

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/responsibility <http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/responsibility>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Josh Elser joins Calcite PMC

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Josh! Well deserved.