Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2003/06/30 22:23:41 UTC

[merlin] README.txt

Hello.

Attached is a basic README.txt that should end up in the merlin
distribution.  It should probably be added to merlin-platform/src/etc.  The
maven.diff patch (for the root maven.xml ) will make sure it's included in
the build.

When merlin gets closer to a release we should edit the installation
instructions in this README.

jaaron
 <<README.txt>>

Re: [merlin] README.txt

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Applied.

Have renamed the existing README.TXT to STRUCTURE.TXT and place your
README.TXT at root level.  Both README.TXT and LICENSE.TXT end up in the
root of the merlin install directory.

Cheers, Steve.

Farr, Aaron wrote:

>Hello.
>
>Attached is a basic README.txt that should end up in the merlin
>distribution.  It should probably be added to merlin-platform/src/etc.  The
>maven.diff patch (for the root maven.xml ) will make sure it's included in
>the build.
>
>When merlin gets closer to a release we should edit the installation
>instructions in this README.
>
>jaaron
> <<README.txt>>

Stephen J. McConnell