Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu> on 2008/09/11 21:30:08 UTC

Using ServletController with Spring MVC

I want to replace the use of CXFServlet with a spring mvc controller. My plan
is to make use of or extend the ServletController. The problem I'm having is
that the ServletController requires a handle to the CXFServlet. Any
suggestions on how to get around this?

Re: Using ServletController with Spring MVC

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 12 September 2008 9:39:13 am Will Gomes wrote:
> dkulp wrote:
> > The only things the ServletController need from the CXFServlet are the
> > Bus and
> > the ServletContext.   I would definitely accept a patch that would change
> > the
> > constructor from passing the CXFServlet to passing the Bus and
> > ServletContext
> > explicitly if that would help.
>
> Thanks, I've submitted a patch:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1782 CXF-1782

Patch applied.   Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Using ServletController with Spring MVC

Posted by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.