Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Komandur <sr...@komandur.com> on 2006/06/21 19:39:03 UTC

Group membership protocol ...

Hi,

Is any group membership protocol implemented as part of ActiveMQ ?
(I have seen references to ActiveCluster, and would like to know if AMQ
 uses it for any of the configurations).

Thanks
Regards
- Sridhar

Re: Group membership protocol ...

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
ActiveCluster is a group membership layer above ActiveMQ which is
currently used on a few projects like WADI

On 6/21/06, Komandur <sr...@komandur.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is any group membership protocol implemented as part of ActiveMQ ?
> (I have seen references to ActiveCluster, and would like to know if AMQ
>  uses it for any of the configurations).
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> - Sridhar