Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet" <Me...@t-mobile.de> on 2003/09/24 10:17:03 UTC

A question about tutorials

Hello everybody,

First of all I have to tell you that I am a totally new comer for Turbine.

I am mainly interested with Turbine Security Service.

I look to the existing documentation and tutorials at Jakrata web site but I felt myself lost.

They are most of the time assuming we know a lot about Turbine(which I don't) and jump all over the subject.

So I can not see subject is devoloping in an order.

My question is anybody knows an tutorial, how-to or article about Turbine Security Services.(Also other tutorial about general Turbine is welcomed).

Thx in advance

MS

RE: A question about tutorials

Posted by ma...@felixguntrum.de.
Hello Salgar,

i think you are german, so you can have a look at this book
www.entwickler.com/buecher/portale

it covers turbine with 80 pages, but for the security-serivce you get
only the basic informations .. try to get this book on eBay, I payed 5€,
for that price - good informations ..

felix