Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu> on 2009/04/09 17:49:58 UTC

Development process (was: working together)

Thanks Sandeep.

Would we all be comfortable adopting this "process" going forward,
hopefully reducing friction, bugs and problems in general?

I assume +1 from me and Sandeep so far.

/Johan

Re: Development process (was: working together)

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: Development process (was: working together)

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
I have made some minor convenience tweaks to the wiki pages:

When contributing a patch you can now mark the issue with "Patch
available", making it easier for the committers and reviewers to find
tickets that needs attention.

For committers: you can create a filter that gives a review queue or
wait for one to be created here:

/Johan

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@almaden.ibm.com>.
+1 from me too.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com

             Johan Oskarsson
             <johan@oskarsson.
             nu>                                                        To
                                       cassandra-dev@incubator.apache.org
             04/09/2009 08:49                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Development process (was: working
             Please respond to         together)