Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/10 18:21:10 UTC

trinidad ppr issue: ajax submit does not work in partially refreshed region

<t:div id="region1">

</t:div>

<t:div id="region2">

</t:div>

After clicking the updateRegion2 commandLink using ajax submit, the region2 content is refreshed successfully.  But the <tr:commandLink partialSubmit="true" ...> ajax submit in refreshed region2 content did not work. When clicking the commandLink, nothing happened. It seems that ajax request was not sent to server.

If I changed the the updateRegion2 commandLink as normal submit(not ajax),  the <tr:commandLink partialSubmit="true" ...> ajax submit in refreshed region2 content worked.

I cound not figure out what is the cause. Thanks for any ideas and help.

Dave

Re: trinidad ppr issue: ajax submit does not work in partially refreshed region

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Where are your partial triggers? If no components trigger off of the
command link, then nothing will be updated on the client. Also, with
action and not actionListener make sure you never match a navigation
rule. Navigation will invalidate the PPR.

-Andrew