Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Carl Hall <ca...@hallwaytech.com> on 2011/10/22 21:35:34 UTC

Maven Bundle Plugin add more than exported to imports

I've recently upgraded from maven bundle plugin 2.1 to 2.3.5 and found that
I now get missing requirements when starting. For me,
it's net.fortuna.ical4j.factory which is probably project specific. Is there
an option I'm missing in the plugin configuration that is bringing in these
new imports to our project manifests?

Re: Maven Bundle Plugin add more than exported to imports

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 22 Oct 2011, at 20:35, Carl Hall wrote:

> I've recently upgraded from maven bundle plugin 2.1 to 2.3.5 and found that
> I now get missing requirements when starting. For me,
> it's net.fortuna.ical4j.factory which is probably project specific. Is there
> an option I'm missing in the plugin configuration that is bringing in these
> new imports to our project manifests?

Hard to say without seeing your plugin configuration - the latest version of the plugin may consider more references (such as references to packages from blueprint / spring / declarative services XML). Can you check the actual contents of the final bundle, in case you're including/embedding any unexpected classes - this package reference must be coming from something inside the jar.