Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by deepak va <de...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/23 13:40:03 UTC

session is not available

Hi,

I am getting the below error, while logging into the application. Please let
me know if you have encountered this error and what is the reason for the
same

An error occured: The Tahiti session is not available.
com.slb.ofs.phwp.jsf.mbean.stateful.PhaseWatcherContextMBean.getTahitiSession(PhaseWatcherContextMBean.java:203)

Regards
Deepak

Re: session is not available

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This message is generated by the application, not JMeter.

It may be caused by missing cookies and/or browser headers. If you
cannot work out what's missing, you'll need to contact Tahiti
application support.

S.