Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Zolta Barati <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/27 12:26:37 UTC

unexpected behavior: MoreMenu under the company logo

Hello folks,
Thanks for everybody who contributed in the new 2.8 release :) :)

I managed to upgrade my JSPWiki to 2.8 but experienced some unexpected behaviour:
JSPWiki renders the contents of the More... menu under the company logo which I expect to appear when I hover my mouse across the More... text.

Any Idea why is that?

Kind regards,
Zolta

http://magyarul-tanulunk.brz.hu
using JSPWiki 2.8

Tomcat Version JVM Version
Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 1.5.0_07-b03

Re: unexpected behavior: MoreMenu under the company logo

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Zolta,

I have never seen that experience, have you tried to empty Tomcat's working
directory before stop/start, and cleaning your browser cache ?

regards,
Harry