Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tulasi <tu...@realsoftinc.com> on 2006/09/12 16:35:36 UTC

Maven Site

HI,

My project contains 5 different modules.
I am Creating site for my project.  Site is Creating, but  Parent index.html
not showing modules and module links details. How will i do it?. please
help me.

any Configuration required?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Maven Site

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.

tulasi wrote:

> HI,
>
> My project contains 5 different modules.
> I am Creating site for my project.  Site is Creating, but  Parent
> index.html not showing modules and module links details. How will i do
> it?. please  help me.
>
> any Configuration required?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Good day to you, tulasi,

In addition to what Geoffrey mentioned, you can take a look at [1] for more
info regarding the matter. This is the revised plugin documentation of
maven-plugin but it is still being reviewed. If you have some comments about
it, kindly notify us so that we can revise it.

Thanks,
Franz

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html

Re: Maven Site

Posted by tulasi <tu...@realsoftinc.com>.
can you please explain bit more.

Today whole day i was tried. but i haven't get

thanks in advance.

Re: Maven Site

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.

--