Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2015/02/10 11:33:01 UTC

Request for Inputs for Feb Report 2015

Dear Clerezza Devs

We have to submit the Feb 2015 report this week.
Please as usual help me by listing what you have
done, issues you have solved, and things you think
worth mentioned in the report and send the list to
me by the end of this week.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers
Hasan

Re: Request for Inputs for Feb Report 2015

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andy for reporting this.
This is a mess. We must fix this. I'll start a new thread for discussing
this

Cheers
Hasan

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
Apache Taverna (incubating)

Re: Request for Inputs for Feb Report 2015

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 10/02/15 10:33, Hasan wrote:
> Dear Clerezza Devs
>
> We have to submit the Feb 2015 report this week.
> Please as usual help me by listing what you have
> done, issues you have solved, and things you think
> worth mentioned in the report and send the list to
> me by the end of this week.
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> Cheers
> Hasan

Is there any progress on source-releases in the /dist/ area as required?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/clerezza-dev/201411.mbox/%3C545A1EF0.6060204%40apache.org%3E

I see the release area for Apache:

http://www.apache.org/dist/clerezza/partial-release-20130710/

release20130710-reactor-0.3-source-release.zip

so the last release was 2013-07-10.

In maven central:
   clerezza/clerezza-0.3-source-release.zip
is 8K (an unlikely size?), dated 1/April/2013

Also I found
    /maven2/org/apache/clerezza/reactor/0.3/
has a "reactor-0.3-source-release.zip" of 15.8M dated 01-Jul-2014
so that is different to the /dist/ one in date and size.

Nothing for clerezza/0.4 and clerezza/0.5.

And there is nothing in the release archives:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/clerezza/

about a 0.2 either.

	Andy

PS
http://clerezza.apache.org/downloads/ points to

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/clerezza/clerezza-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip

which does not lead anywhere.

Re: Request for Inputs for Feb Report 2015

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Dear all

This is the report I am going to send to the board this afternoon.
I'll upload the release of typhandlerspace-feature to dist beforehand

Cheers
Hasan

--
DESCRIPTION
Apache Clerezza is an OSGi-based modular application and a set of

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

RELEASE
Latest release (typhandlerspace-feature) was created on 22.09.2014
Vote result:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/clerezza-dev/201410.mbox/%3CCALvhUEWo7rhEWz-3EWuw-iVCH0cTuPzf4u6oR7mtxNecnvRWgA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

ACTIVITY
Various improvements and bug fixes in source codes including:
- Improve performance of smushing util
- Partial graph context functionnality
- Fixed mime-type for n-triples
- Preparing rdf.core bundle to base on "commons-rdf"

COMMUNITY
Latest change was addition of a new committer and PMC member on 16.08.2013

INFRASTRUCTURE
- Website: Download page (http://clerezza.apache.org/downloads/) is to be
updated