Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jaq Marit <ic...@slu.edu.ph> on 2004/08/27 04:23:01 UTC

where to find jar file

i'm stuck. where are we supposed to obtain
jetspeed-portlet-factory-2.0-a1-dev.jar? i tried it from all possible
repositories but to no avail...

thanks!

Attempting to download jetspeed-portlet-factory-2.0-a1-dev.jar.
Response content length is not known
warning: last-modified not specified
WARNING: Failed to download jetspeed-portlet-factory-2.0-a1-dev.jar.
Attempting to download pluto-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Not modified
Response content length is not known
Attempting to download activemq-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Not modified
Response content length is not known
650K downloaded
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

jetspeed-portlet-factory-2.0-a1-dev.jar

Total time: 47 seconds
Finished at: Fri Aug 27 10:33:24 GMT+08:00 2004

Re: where to find jar file

Posted by Jaq Marit <ic...@slu.edu.ph>.
ok then, i have built j2 and have the jar file. i just grabbed the j1.6 source
tree anew that's why am wondering if something is wrong on my side. thanks!

Re: where to find jar file

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Re: where to find jar file

Posted by Jaq Marit <ic...@slu.edu.ph>.
i don't know if i am missing something here but my project.properties is
correctly set to the repository sites. none of the sites contain the
jetspeed-portlet-factory-2.0-a1-dev.jar.

anyway, from what i've seen, it's a dependency of the fusion component. from
what is know right now, the jar file is a part of jetspeed2.  am trying to find
my way and i've found a solution but i think one of the repositories should be
updated so it hosts this jar file...

Re: where to find jar file

Posted by Liang Chen <la...@gmail.com>.
in project.properties: