Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Eric Rosenberg <er...@computerwizards.com> on 2000/01/14 03:56:05 UTC

Want to help

Hi,

I've never worked on an open source project before but I would like to
volunteer to help out wherever you all could use me. I downloaded the
source code tonight and was able to figure out what was going on well
enough to compile and run Tomcat (you all made it really easy) but once
I had done that point I didn't know what I should do.

Eric
--
Eric Rosenberg
Computer Wizards Consulting

Re: Want to help

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Eric Rosenberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've never worked on an open source project before but I would like to
> volunteer to help out wherever you all could use me. I downloaded the
> source code tonight and was able to figure out what was going on well
> enough to compile and run Tomcat (you all made it really easy) but once
> I had done that point I didn't know what I should do.

Stay on the list for a little while, hear from other developers what is
the plan, what are those features are missing and bugs to be fixed, and
move from there.

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>