Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <SA...@virtusa.com> on 2004/03/12 11:20:39 UTC

Problems running Axis with Apache 2

Hi,
	I successfully compiled and installed the distribution release of Axis C++ with Apache 2.0.48.
	However when I run the InteropBase sample, the Web Service thread on Apache2 segfaults. (Apache does not crash, but the service)

	Apache error log reads as:
	"[Fri Mar 12 03:44:54 2004] [notice] child pid 30234 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)"

	Please advice me on how I could debug the server program on Linux.
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Problems running Axis with Apache 2

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.
Hi samisa,

To add to my previous mail, if you use apache on serverside debugging
you need to build apache with debugging enabled

damitha