Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2004/04/08 14:33:25 UTC

forrestbot status

Forrestbot has been working well for a while.  I recently finished the
forrestbot web inteface.  There are a few things that need to be done yet
(licenses for the jars, workstages for getsrc.svn and deploy.cvs,
documentation for the webapp) but I am going to move it out of the
scratchpad soon.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: forrestbot status

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> As for the new Forrestbot, I'm happy it's almost ready. When you feel
> it's time to make the new one replace the old one, call for a [VOTE] so
> we can move it out of that place and into the light (and on Apache
> hardware, I wanna run that baby!). :-)

Yup, and I can't wait to get Gump's site generated/updated automatically, so
please consider us for willing guineapigs.

regards,

Adam

Re: forrestbot status

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> Forrestbot has been working well for a while.  I recently finished the
> forrestbot web inteface.  There are a few things that need to be done yet
> (licenses for the jars, workstages for getsrc.svn and deploy.cvs,
> documentation for the webapp) but I am going to move it out of the
> scratchpad soon.

Licenses for the Jars? We should never commit any jar without a license.

As for the new Forrestbot, I'm happy it's almost ready. When you feel
it's time to make the new one replace the old one, call for a [VOTE] so
we can move it out of that place and into the light (and on Apache
hardware, I wanna run that baby!). :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -