Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2011/02/17 21:24:55 UTC

Should demo on Ofbiz site change to v10.04?

The Ofbiz home page says its links to the demos are "09.04 Stable Release".
Should the description and the links change to 10.04?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Re: Should demo on Ofbiz site change to v10.04?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
actually keeping 9.04 and adding 10.4
Jacques  was working on that.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Paul Foxworthy sent the following on 2/17/2011 12:24 PM:

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Nice one, thanks Jacques!

Regards
Scott