Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Bryan K. Cantwell" <br...@comcast.net> on 2004/06/08 06:15:02 UTC

use servlet as portlet or call from JSP

I have successfully installed WBCalendar (a servlet) in my system and I can
make an Iframe portlet that displays the calendar in my jetspeed 1.5
I have made modifications, however, that require me to pass the userid from
the current user to the servlet in order to display that user's unique
calendar.

Since I am a total newbie at this, I have no Idea how to either register
this a a portlet and make it aware of the userid, or make an IFrame portlet
that passes the userid, or even create a JSP that will display the calendare
created by the servlet after being passed the UI...

What to do?

AW: use servlet as portlet or call from JSP

Posted by Danny <da...@mms-dresden.de>.
You could simply add the parameters to the URL given to the IFrame like
that:

myURL?userid=<id>