Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2013/04/14 12:53:36 UTC

Re: Real world build files and stand-alone jar

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Magnus Melander <ma...@huggtand.com>wrote:

> I think the question about where to find real world examples of build
> files is a really valid question.
> I find the buildr documentation great except for that part.

That's true.

> A collection of real world build files would help a lot, especially when
> one is new to buildr.

At one stage there was a git repository somewhere that included a
collection of buildfiles.  Not sure where it was exactly ...

> Btw, since I started to use buildr, I have never looked back.

Me too ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Real world build files and stand-alone jar

Posted by "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <jm...@gmail.com>.
here's ours :)

https://github.com/candlepin/candlepin/blob/master/buildfile

sincerely,