Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 21:37:26 UTC

[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.0 Release

I am planning on making a release on the recently created ActiveMQ
Artemis Native project:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis-native

The content is already separate, and to complete the separation I need
a first release, which I intend to start tomorrow.

I will follow the standard Apache Release Process with the usual VOTE thread.

Usually first releases have challenges on regard to LICENSEs and etc..
but on this case I don't foresee any big issues as the codebase is a
cutof of the previous one, and I already added LICENSES, etc... if
there is an issue it will be a hopefully easy fix.

--
Clebert Suconic