Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joseph Rajkumar <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2001/10/05 03:48:44 UTC

:Error creating the resource

Hi

    I have an installation using Tomcat-4.0 and Cocoon-2.0B2.
Does any one know why I am getting this error when I access
"Insert Department" and "Insert Employees" whereas the other one
"Manage Employees" link works just fine.

   These are the examples in Cocoon-2.0B2.

Thanks
Joseph Rajkumar

http://64.192.57.189/cocoon/forms/add-department

RE: :Error creating the resource

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Read this: "Error during compilation: Not enough space"

... and try to free up some space on the hard drive.
I guess this should help.

Vadim