Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Guilherme Namen Pimenta <gu...@teknisa.com> on 2008/08/05 16:07:46 UTC

Problemem when ivy try to download the package.

When I retriving some packages ivy dosen't understand the package
extension and don't find the right url in internet.
I resolve this problemem editing the ivy file in local cache change the
ext, and then ivy find the package.
For example when i try to retrive the jboss seam ivy thinks that the
package extention is ejb and then it try to
retrive http://repo/org/name/name.ejb. To correct this i change the ext
ivy settings file of sem in local repo to
jar and then it's works.

Somebody could told me if there is some other better solution for this
problemen ?
Thanks