Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org> on 2015/05/29 17:34:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.5

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 0.9.5.

Full list of changes in this release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.md;hb=c9c47b36071c02488ee1e75eb3851e58191b7534

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v0.9.5:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=774b229d709af60241c6a239b7c0990ed63ad32a;hb=c9c47b36071c02488ee1e75eb3851e58191b7534

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.9.5/apache-storm-0.9.5-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.9.5/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1014/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 0.9.5.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 0.9.5
[ ]  0 No opinion

Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.5

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org>.
+1

- Verified RAT report is clean.
- built with unit tests
- Ran fault tolerance tests against 3-node cluster.

-Taylor

Posted by Parth Brahmbhatt <pb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1.

- build passes.
- unit test passes.
- word count topology works as expected on a single node cluster.

Thanks
Parth

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
   - test passed : OK

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.5

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org>.
This vote is now closed and passes with 4 binding +1 votes, 1 non-binding +1 votes, and no +0 or -1 votes.

Vote tally:

* Indicates a binding vote.

+1:
- Juntaek Lim
- Sriharsha Chintalapani*
- Bobby Evans*
- Parth Brahmbhatt*
- P. Taylor Goetz*

+0:

-1:

Thanks to everyone who voted and took time to evaluate the release candidate.

I will release the staged artifacts and announce the release after 24 hours have passed to allow the mirrors to catch up.