Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Stachow, Darius" <st...@ponton-consulting.de> on 2008/11/07 18:56:45 UTC

Is there a way to trigger the suggestion list of an AutoCompleteTextField by clicking another button

Hi,

I'm using Wicket 1.3.4 and I have a question regarding the
AutoCompleteTextField.

You can let the suggestion list pop up by pressing keys inside the text
field.

That works fine but I need to trigger the suggestion list additionally
through another component that in my case would be an image (button).

The image button will be placed next to the text field and a click on it
should open the suggestion list of the autocomplete text field.

I already tried to find a way to realize that but I had no success so
far :-(

Is there a way to do this?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards