Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/05 21:53:54 UTC

Windows support ?

I see a few sporadic issues/questions related to windows, which seems to
get lower priority and I was trying the building Zeppelin in windows
environment and there are some clear issues.

- What is the official word around Zeppelin supporting Windows?

- Is Windows a supported development environment for Zeppelin (e.g.
building)?

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975