Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Albert Shih <Al...@obspm.fr> on 2008/07/08 07:56:21 UTC

Log for subversion

Hi all

Until now my subversion server is open only for my private network, or is
using apache/webdav.

Now I must open my subversion with inetd/svnserve over all Internet, I
would like to have some log (for example nb of connection etc.).

How can I do that ?

Regards
--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15

Re: Log for subversion

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jul 8, 2008, at 02:56, Albert Shih wrote:

> Until now my subversion server is open only for my private network,
> or is
> using apache/webdav.
>
> Now I must open my subversion with inetd/svnserve over all Internet, I
> would like to have some log (for example nb of connection etc.).
>
> How can I do that ?

If you serve your repository with apache2 then you have Apache's
logging facilities at your disposal, not to mention the high-level
Subversion log that you can enable:

http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.3_releasenotes.html#dav-logging

If you use svnserve there is no logging.