Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de> on 2003/04/30 10:05:31 UTC

Generate CSV File

Hi all,

Is it possible to use velocity to generate a CSV File that is wirtten to
disk rather than generating output for a webuser?

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann

Re: Generate CSV File

Posted by Frederic Gedin <fr...@Jaluna.COM>.
Well

I think, I did not chose the most simple way of doing it.
Next time I will think twice.
I have to confess that I am used to use velocity in the context of
turbine and I am a bit lazy to learn how to use velocity in standalone mode.

Regards

Frederic

RE: Generate CSV File

Re: Generate CSV File