Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rouble <r....@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 19:16:15 UTC

How does CXF build the soap address location in the WSDL?

CXF Gurus,

I want to override the endpoint location, but I still want to keep the
host and port information. For example if the endpoint location by
default is:
https://example.com:1234/some/path

I want to change it to:
https://example.com:1234/some/other/path

I can't find the code where CXF builds the host and port part. Can
someone more familiar with the code than me show me where it is?

tia,
rouble

Re: How does CXF build the soap address location in the WSDL?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, they are from the request.
But you can specify a property "publishedEndpointUrl" for the endpoint which will override those from the request.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat