Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Gézapeti Cseh <ge...@apache.org> on 2020/08/17 19:30:00 UTC

Re: [IMPORTANT] - Migration to ci-builds.a.o

Status report:
After asking for permissions to all PMC members in INFRA-20705
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20705> I've created the new job
<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/PreCommit-OOZIE-Build/>.
The first run
<https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/PreCommit-OOZIE-Build/1/console> has been
triggered by the admin job and it failed successfully and the Jira ticket
under test <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-3608> was updated
as well.
I think we can call it a day for the Jenkins migration.

Thanks for the input and please file a ticket or call out if you encounter
any issues regarding the new pre-commit job.

gp

--
*Peter Cseh* | Software Engineer, Cloudera Search
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>