Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by ar...@cornell.edu on 2002/03/06 22:39:46 UTC

Interceptors/Introspection patch

Guys, it seems like a new release went out today...I haven't been able to
get a straight answer on whether any of you are interested in my
interceptors patch (since merged with Eric Kidd's Introspection patch).

http://aeolus.cit.cornell.edu/xmlrpc.html

Now that there is a new release I have to go back and update the patch.
Do you guys see any promise in this patch (either of them really)?  The
less I have to maintain in parallel the easier my life will be.

Aaron Hamid
Integration & Delivery
Cornell University