Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 18:13:59 UTC

Calling for a volunteer

Hi

If you are a committer and are interested in being the release manager for
Trafodion's first Apache incubator release, please respond.
If you have suggestions on which committer is best suited for this role,
those are welcome too.
As far as I understand the rules, being a committer is necessary for being
the release manager. Mentors, please correct if this is not so.

Here are some links on the Apache release management process
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

Thank you
Suresh

RE: Calling for a volunteer

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Roberta,

Thanks for stepping up to this. You'll be the first in a line of successful
Release Managers to come, I hope.

Dave

RE: Calling for a volunteer

Posted by Atanu Mishra <at...@esgyn.com>.