Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nsyed777 <ns...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/11 17:12:36 UTC

Reporting

Hi Sebb,
I have multiple thread groups in my test plan and each thread group uses
multiple Webservices (SOAP) request sampler. I would like to count the total
iterations for each request sampler and each thread group. I need this for
reporting purposes. OR is there a better way to create a report that will
include this? Thanks a bunch.

Re: Reporting

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/04/2008, nsyed777 <ns...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi Sebb,
>  I have multiple thread groups in my test plan and each thread group uses
>  multiple Webservices (SOAP) request sampler. I would like to count the total
>  iterations for each request sampler and each thread group. I need this for
>  reporting purposes. OR is there a better way to create a report that will
>  include this? Thanks a bunch.

Just add
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Summary_Report

to each TG and to the Test Plan.