Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by FRAGOSO ruben <ru...@gemalto.com> on 2009/04/14 13:22:57 UTC

Wicket Portlet

Hello All,
I would like to know if it is possible to access to the Wicket Portlet distributable and/or its source, Because I was checking some examples on how to write a portlet using wicket and could not find it. Thank you in Advance.

Best Regards
Ruben

RE: Wicket Portlet

Posted by FRAGOSO ruben <ru...@gemalto.com>.
Ok Thank you =)

Regards
Ruben

> I would like to know if it is possible to access to the Wicket Portlet distributable and/or its source, Because I was checking some examples on how to write a portlet using wicket and could not find it. Thank you in Advance.

Its part of the Apache Wicket framework, see http://wicket.apache.org

The latest Wicket 1.4-rc2 contains support for Portlet API 2.0 (JSR-286), previous versions >= 1.3.0 only for Portlet API 1.0 (JSR-168).

Re: Wicket Portlet

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.