Posted to websh-dev@tcl.apache.org by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> on 2002/03/07 12:03:05 UTC

"making" documentation

A changed some documentation in quickref.xml, but the makefile doesn't
work to create the html and txt versions.
what's the status of the documentation issues? What formats will we
support by default? What are the prerequisites for being able to
"make" the doc files?

Ronnie

Re: "making" documentation

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> writes:

> ok. let's just make sure, the installation rule of the makefile is
> in sync with what we provide.

It might be a good idea to eliminate the Makefile.  I added it for now
for our convenience, and so that people would have an idea of how to
build the documentation.

I don't have a good idea as to how to make it work across different
computers which may keep the files in different places.  As far as
installing it... hrm.  I will have to think about that some.  Man
pages are pretty standard, but where would we want to put something
like quickref.html?

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/