Posted to user@poi.apache.org by rec liu <re...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2004/12/15 13:48:06 UTC

Need help about WordDocument extrator!

Hello,
I got some code from intenet. which extrator ms word file to text file. i try it in English, it do right. but in case of Chinese characters. it will short some.that's to say,only part of content was saved ,part of them lost. no matter it short or long file. why? what can i do? my code as follows:
public boolean Extrator(){
try
{
file = new WordDocument(fileName);

//Writer out = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter(outFileName));
Writer out = new OutputStreamWriter(new FileOutputStream(outFileName),"utf-8");
file.writeAllText(out);

//file.closeDoc();
out.flush();
out.close();