Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fred <fd...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/06/22 18:01:05 UTC

Apache/Tomcat_means...?

Hi,

I'm really confused with Apache; Apache/Tomcat; Tomcat.

Please correct me if I'm wrong:

When I install Apache/Tomcat, I install Apache web sever and Tomcat application sever at the same time.I could do the same thing by installing Apache web sever, and Tomcat application
 server separatelyThanks in advance,
Fred,

RE: Apache/Tomcat_means...?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Dennis de Champeaux [mailto:atlantisician@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Apache/Tomcat_means...?

> And someone else please explains better - at a high level:
> - the functionality where they overlap
> - the functionality where they differ
> - what is to be done if they are to be integrated

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Tomcat

Perhaps Google isn't available in Atlantis...

 - Chuck

Re: Apache/Tomcat_means...?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Apache/Tomcat_means...?

Posted by Dennis de Champeaux <at...@yahoo.com>.
Yes.
And someone else please explains better - at a high level:
- the functionality where they overlap
- the functionality where they differ
- what is to be done if they are to be integrated

Home page:                          rs6.risingnet.net/~ddcc

Health Info Anytime for Everyone:   www.HealthCheck4Me.info

Exercise for the Mind:              www.SuDoKuChallenge.us

Marketing site:                     www.OntoOO.com

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@apache.org>.