Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/30 06:13:25 UTC

Cordova graduation question

poking around projects.apache.org and nary a mention of Cordova.

Who has the power to add Cordova to apache's top level projects directory?

Re: Cordova graduation question

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Sure. Since any committer can do this, we are probably better off assigning
this to one of our committers than to someone at infra. I can take care of
this.

-Steve

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.