Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by "Campisano, Corrado" <Co...@sabre.com> on 2005/11/03 16:06:16 UTC

evaluating, building and testing... help needed!

Hi all,

I'm trying the Twister/Agila WS-BPEL engine and I'm focusing on BPEL
more than on WS by now, as I'm trying to implement a business process.

I'm sorry to see there's no simple-sample regarding workflows only, so
I'm having little troubles in defining the wsdef and the process
descriptors.

It was relatively easy to write the message, the sequence and the
variables sections, but I went crazy while dealing with portTypes,
partnerLinkTypes and partnerLinks...
I also still have some doubts regarding the correlations...

Where can I find some tutorials, beyond the BPEL-Guide ?

I'm attaching the definitions files, just to let you have an idea...

 <<wsdef.xml>>  <<process.xml>>

Thanks for your patience & best regards,

___________________________________
Corrado Campisano
Technical Consultant
European Technical Services

Sabre Travel Network
via Appia Nuova 990
00178 - Roma - Italy

Mobile	+39 320 218 43 67
Phone	+39 06 716 26 245
Fax	+39 06 716 26 594
Email : Corrado.Campisano@sabre.com
___________________________________

Re: evaluating, building and testing... help needed!

Posted by Davide Ling <li...@libero.it>.
Campisano, Corrado wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m trying the Twister/Agila WS-BPEL engine and I’m focusing on BPEL
> more than on WS by now, as I’m trying to implement a business process.
>
> I’m sorry to see there’s no simple-sample regarding workflows only, so
> I’m having little troubles in defining the wsdef and the process
> descriptors.
>
> It was relatively easy to write the message, the sequence and the
> variables sections, but I went crazy while dealing with portTypes,
> partnerLinkTypes and partnerLinks…
>
> I also still have some doubts regarding the correlations…
>
> Where can I find some tutorials, beyond the BPEL-Guide ?
>
> I’m attaching the definitions files, just to let you have an idea…
>
> <<wsdef.xml>> <<process.xml>>
>
> Thanks for your patience & best regards,

Hi Corrado, I suggest you to take a look to WSDL and BPEL4WS specifications:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/specification/ws-bpel/

http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl

At first look I saw a bug (I think) in your wsdef.
One way operations cannot have fault message definition inside as
wsdl specification say.

        2.4.1 One-way Operation

The grammar for a one-way operation is:

<wsdl:definitions .... >
    <wsdl:portType .... > *
         <wsdl:operation name="nmtoken">
            <wsdl:input name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
         </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType >
</wsdl:definitions>

The *input* element specifies the abstract message format for the
one-way operation.

        2.4.2 Request-response Operation

The grammar for a request-response operation is:

<wsdl:definitions .... >
    <wsdl:portType .... > *
        <wsdl:operation name="nmtoken" parameterOrder="nmtokens">
            <wsdl:input name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
            <wsdl:output name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
            <wsdl:fault name="nmtoken" message="qname"/>*
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType >
</wsdl:definitions>

Bye.