Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/06 14:35:05 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Leave apache and the incubator

Should I help by looking at what actually needs to be done to retire?
Seems like we're back in the same exact state :)

I'd rather us focus efforts on retiring than writing yet another
incubator report that says "nothing happened".

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Taylor. Just started a new thread for a dev-list VOTE.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Let figure out the steps.