Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net> on 2004/06/03 17:57:39 UTC

AspectJ 1.2 on ibilio

Hi,

I've seen that anybody has uploaded AspectJ 1.2 to ibiblio before the
AspectJ guys had submitted an upload request to JIRA. They have just mailed
me the pom and license files, should they be also uploaded to ibiblio?

Thanks

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project
http://oness.sourceforge.net

Re: AspectJ 1.2 on ibilio

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 11:57, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've seen that anybody has uploaded AspectJ 1.2 to ibiblio before the
> AspectJ guys had submitted an upload request to JIRA. They have just mailed
> me the pom and license files, should they be also uploaded to ibiblio?

Make a bundle, toss it into JIRA and it will be processed. So, yes, the
POM and license are necessary.

> Thanks
>
> Carlos Sanchez
> A Coruña, Spain