Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kuga <kv...@infoblox.com> on 2010/08/03 23:47:04 UTC

Re: [OT] java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: No implementation for AES/CBC/NoPad

Hi Chris,
Please let me know if you have any idea on this?
thanks
Kuga

Posted by Kuga <kv...@infoblox.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the response,
I am trying to do that, however, am unable to install the JRE, getting the
following error:

I am having Linux FC(Fedora) 12 - 64 bit system. I am trying to install JRE
1.6.0_17, and get the following error when trying to install (
jre-6u17-linux-x64.bin).

Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no]
yes
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
Extracting...
./jre-6u17-linux-x64-rpm.bin: line 368: ./install.sfx.3884: cannot execute
binary file

I also did the chmod a+x jre....

Can anyone help to respond to this issue,
Thanks
Kuga

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.

Posted by Kuga <kv...@infoblox.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the quick response.

Please see the attached jce.jar. I am in the US. Wonder how to resolve such
issues?
thanks
Kuga

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.